Classic Colored Sand - Lime Yellow - 2 lb (908 g) Bag
- In Stock, Ready to Ship
- Product Code:
Sandtastik® Classic Colored Sand, Lime Yellow
Soft, naturally sparkling lime yellow colored sand. Sprinkle lime yellow sand on craft projects as an art material, layer sand colors in sand art bottles or as a vase filler. Use lime yellow sand to design window or showcase displays. Popular in glass vases, candle arrangements, unity sand ceremony, window and showcase displays, party or event decor. Certified non-toxic, non-silica lime yellow sand.
- Clean and uniform grain size: 0.08mm - 0.425mm
- Natural sparkle gives a luxurious, eye-catching appeal
- Sand is inert - it will not absorb foreign debris
How Much Sand Do I Need?
As a general rule:
1-pound of Sandtastik® Classic Colored Sand is equal to
For more elaborate needs, like circular vases or various shaped sandboxes, enter your measurements into our sand volume calculators.
- Vase filler
- Art material for craft projects
- Sand art painting
- Adding texture to art
- 3D scenic models
- Window & showcase displays
- Bonds well with glue and adhesive paper
- Festival-type fundraisers
- Party & Event Decor
- Unity sand ceremony (wedding)
- Candle arrangements
Step-By-Step Designer Projects
*Make sure to check out these crafty project ideas for tips & tricks:
Click here to view Sandtastik's entire step-by-step designer projects collection!
Ages 4 +
ACMI AP (Approved Product) Certification Seal
ASTM D-4236 Compliant
Prop 65 Compliant
Frequently Asked Questions
Sandtastik has had the sand tested by a CPSC-accredited lab and results show that there are no organic materials or insects in the sand.
1. Classic Sand ... quite fine in grain size and used primarily as an art material, for decorative applications, arts & crafts, etc.
2. Floral Sand ... coarser/larger grains allows for better filtration in plant environments.
In the marketplace, sand use with aquariums is not listed due to necessary washing to minimize floating grains and no guarantee as to how long the color will actually last in underwater environments. Non-color processed sand such as our Floral Sand Natural (White) would be a valid option if pre-washed.