Floral Colored Sand - Black - 22 oz (623 g) Bottle
- In Stock, Ready to Ship
- Product Code:
Sandtastik® Floral Colored Sand, Black
Eco-friendly designer sand
Coarse, naturally sparkling black colored sand. Decorative colored sand for use as a vase filler or terrarium substrate with succulents, air plants, etc. Use black sand to layer and design the foundation for the life within floral and candle arrangements, bridal events and weddings, showcasing and displays. Popular in glass vases, candle arrangements, window and showcase displays, party or event decor. Certified non-toxic black sand with no free silica.
*Color may slightly vary.
- Clean and uniform grain size: 0.3mm - 0.8mm
- Natural sparkle gives a luxurious, eye-catching appeal
- Granule size allows for water filtration/drainage
- Comes in a reusable PET bottle
How Much Sand Do I Need?
As a general rule:
1-pound of Sandtastik® Floral Colored Sand is equal to
For more elaborate needs, like circular vases or various shaped sandboxes, enter your measurements into our sand volume calculators.
- Vase filler
- Terrarium substrate
- Floral applications
- Art material for craft projects
- Window & showcase displays
- Bonds well with glue and adhesive paper
- Festival-type fundraisers
- Party & Event Decor
- Candle arrangements
Ages 8 +
ACMI AP (Approved Product) Certification Seal
ASTM D-4236 Compliant
Prop 65 Compliant
Frequently Asked Questions
Sandtastik has had the sand tested by a CPSC-accredited lab and results show that there are no organic materials or insects in the sand.
1. Classic Sand ... quite fine in grain size and used primarily as an art material, for decorative applications, arts & crafts, etc.
2. Floral Sand ... coarser/larger grains allows for better filtration in plant environments.
In the marketplace, sand use with aquariums is not listed due to necessary washing to minimize floating grains and no guarantee as to how long the color will actually last in underwater environments. Non-color processed sand such as our Floral Sand Natural (White) would be a valid option if pre-washed.