25 lb (11 kg) Play Sand in Sparkling White
- In Stock, Ready to Ship
- Product Code:
Play Sand With Peace of Mind
Children are naturally inspired by the simplicity of soft granular sand. It's a boundless medium. Watch as they will dig, pile, sift, compact and more. Sandtastik® Sparkling White Play Sand provides tactile and sensory stimulation necessary for the development of a child's imagination, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills such as shoulder stability, forearm rotation, wrist control, and hand strength. Play sand also encourages creativity, visualization and social interaction.
The Safest Play Sand In The World
With the growing concern for health and safety in children's products, it is important to minimize the potential dangers from various unknown sources of sand. This is why our play sand and colored sand products are the preferred choice for sandboxes, sand & water tables, sand trays in schools, child care centers, children's museums, therapeutic practices, hospitals, and homes around the globe. Our process begins with a specific type of silica-deficient rock and ends with the safety approval from the Toxicology Professionals at the Duke University School of Medicine in Durham, NC.
• For further information on safety and other sand facts, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
• To obtain an SDS for this product, please call us at 1-800-845-3845 or request via email.
- Safe for kids sandbox
- Soft texture, clean white color
- Compacts & molds when wet
- Naturally ocurring sparkle
- Minimal fine particle content (dust)
- NO crystalline silica
- NO quartz
- NO asbestos - all types
- NO wheat or gluten
- NO nuts or seeds - all types
- NO free silica
- Feldspar rock
- ACMI 'Approved Product' Seal
- ASTM D4236 Compliance
- Exceeds all CPSIA standards
- Proposition 65 Compliance
|Fill Volume:||0.338 cubic feet (0.013 cubic yards)|
|No. of packages:||1 (25 lb each)|
|Ship Wt:||25 lb (11 kg)|
Step-By-Step Designer Projects
Check out these crafty project ideas for tips & tricks:
View all step-by-step projects in our Idea Center!