- Make the base and legs first then use toothpicks to hold head on while you secure in place with strips of Rappit Plaster Cloth
- Read Manufacturer's instructions for all products prior to starting your project
- Put plastic down covering your work surface and pre-cut your strips of Plaster Cloth. Cut one roll of Plaster Cloth into 2" wide strips. Cut the half of the second roll into 5" long strips.
- Fill container with warm water. Following the manufacturer's instruction for use, dip the larger strips into water and cover the Styrofoam cone except for the very tip where you will stick 3-4 toothpicks in to attach the ball. Have the first layer of strips going in one direction and then the next layer crossing over in the opposite direction for strength. Smooth strips with fingertips.
- Use the larger pieces to fold and wad and form legs, one on each side of the cone and a tail starting in center rear, wrapping around to one side to help steady the base.
- Place ball on top of cone by carefully pressing it down on the toothpicks on top of cone. Then secure with layers of Plaster Cloth to join the two pieces. Continue to cover the entire ball with 2" strips.
- Use longer strips and fold into triangular shapes for ears and attach to head using additional small strips. Please refer to photo for placement.
- Let dry completely.
- Paint with acrylic paint in desired colors.