- One 1Lb. Package ACTIVA® Original Gray Celluclay® #100
- One Package 16 Gauge copper craft wire
- Holographic clear micro fine glitter or embossing powder
- Clear acrylic sealer
- Wire cutters
- Needle Nose pliers
- 3 Round acrylic paint brush
- Acrylic Paint: Variety of colors
- Container for water
- Plastic to cover table
- Mix Celluclay® inside a plastic baggie
- When covering the wire roll out Celluclay® so that it is thin and flat (1/16”) and use these thin pieces to wrap around the wire.
- Turn piece over half way through drying process.
1) Cut a 40-inch piece of wire. Use the needle nose pliers and shape the wire following the pattern. Secure the tail of the wire at the bottom of the hand by twisting around twice and trim with wire cutters. Cut a 10-inch piece of wire. Follow pattern to form small heart. Attach to base of hand by twisting around twice and trim. Cut a 20-inch piece of wire. Measure in 8 inches from the end and bend here to wrap around base of hand twice (once on one side of the heart and once on the other) and then back to the stem and around twice and trim.
2) Mix a small amount of Celluclay® and roll out flat. Wrap flat pieces around wire pinching together until entire hand and heart is covered. Allow to dry thoroughly.
3) Paint in sections of bright colors, let dry. Coat with acrylic sealer and while sealer is still wet sprinkle with light coating of glitter. Let dry.