1. Mix 2-3 cups dry Celluclay with 1-1 ½ cups water, knead like bread dough. Flatten the mixture, put it between 2 pieces of bubble wrap and flatten, remove the bubble wrap, lay the sheet over a bowl covered with plastic wrap, shape the bowl edges the way you like them, leave the bowl to dry.
2. Make flowers, leaves and bees out of celluclay. Just shape the celluclay, carve lines in the leaves, shape the flower petals with points or round edges, the bee body is a tear drop shape and the head is a ball, put them together to create the bees. Set aside to dry.
3. Paint all the parts with acrylic paint.
4. Cut heart shapes out of the wire mesh for the wings, poke 2 holes in each head for the wire antenna, poke a hole in the underside of the bees to glue in the wire to attach to the bowl.
5. Glue the flowers and leaves to the edge of the bowl, wire on the bumble bees. Use the bowl for a candle or potpourri.