1. Read and follow directions on the Celluclay package.
2. Cover your work area with newspaper.
3. Measure 1 cup dry Celluclay, put into the Ziploc bag, add ½ cup of warm water, push out as much air as possible then close the bag. Knead the Celluclay and water until smooth. If it’s too dry add a little more water, too wet add a little dry Celluclay.
4. Cover the Styrofoam egg with Celluclay, approx. 1/8” thick. Set aside until no longer sticky to touch.
5. Make 2 Celluclay triangles for the ears, press to the small end of the egg.
6. Make 2 small balls for the eyes, make a 1 inch ball for the nose, and press onto the face.
7. Make ¼” Celluclay snakes. Press onto the face to create the mouth.
8. Set aside to dry before painting.
9. Paint the reindeer Honey Brown, paint inside the ears and the hair on the forehead off white. Paint the eyes white, the eye lids honey brown, dot the eyes, line the eye lids and paint the eye lashes black then dot the eye white. Paint the nose red, paint the mouth black, dry brush the cheeks and inside the mouth coral, dot the cheeks and inside the mouth white.
10. Cover the nose with red liquid beadz. Let dry.
11. Put a started hole in the head with an awl or drill for the eye screw, put glue on the end of the eye screw and screw it into the top of the head. Run the ribbon through the eye screw, tie to create a hanger.
12. Make holes in the top of the head with a drill or an awl; put the twigs in the holes, trim as needed.